The University of Kent is proud to present its Human Geography Sustainability Global Awards for the educational year 2020-2021 to be studied in UK.Financial assistance vacancies are to be awarded to applicants from the UK, the EU and abroad.
The funding system assists outstanding applicants in the subject field of Human Geography who decide to pursue an undergraduate degree.
The University of Kent was founded in 1965, and is known as a plate glass university based in Kent, UK. It delivers a broad variety of Bachelor, Master and Research level courses.
The university offers you the opportunity to learn a multicultural world, meet foreign colleagues and acquire a variety of skills required to be part of many people’s global workforce. Students can also get extensive personal assistance throughout their studies here.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in Human Geography.
The School of Anthropology & Conservation will provide £ 2,000 funding for applicants beginning their program in September 2020.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Kent University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants will have to fulfilled requirements of admission to Kent University and join the first year (Stage 1) at the University of Kent from September 2020 of BSc Human Geography or BSc Human Geography with a Year of Clinical Practice.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree in human geography at the Kent University before submitting the application for this education award.All applicants must then send essays on the following subject through email on address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 31, 2020.