The University of Hull is encouraging students to become a part of the Merit Scholarship for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is exclusively open for both domestic and international students.
The aim of the funding program is to support highly motivated students proceeding to the Professional Years.
The University of Hull was founded in 1927, and is a public research university in Kingston on Hull, England. It delivers more than 2,000 courses for the 18,000 participants across six faculties.
Students get to explore different things while learning at this university and try various topics, as well as developing their ability in an exciting area including personality development.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The University is giving UK and EU undergraduate candidates a grant worth £ 2,000 that reaches 120 UCAS tariff points from three A levels (not including general studies) or equivalent.
Students from Europe and UK are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Hull before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants will have to obtain 120 UCAS Tariff Points.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Hull before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Available for 2020