Hull University welcomes talented applicants via its International Studentship Scheme.The grant is distributed to low- and middle-income applicants.
The grant system helps outstanding applicants who need to start the academic year 2020-2021 coursework of Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree.
The University of Hull was founded in 1927 as well as being a public research university in Kingston on Hull, England. The university provides more than 2,000 programs for 8,000 participants across six faculties.
The university offers candidates with accommodation amenities. Students get to explore new experiences through the campuses and explore different subjects as well as developing their ability in an exciting area along with psychological development.
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree plans.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate and postgraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The winner of the award will have a university fees voucher of up to £ 2,500 annually. If you are from a low- or middle-income region, you may get a £ 1,000 discounted bonus.
Applicants from countries listed by the World Bank as low- and lower-middle-income economies are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the University of Hull before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Candidates should have a degree of a previous year.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the University of Hull before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links: