Hertfordshire University is looking for passionate and highly motivated foreign applicants to participate in the UK’s Regional program.
The initiative seeks to have an outstanding financing mechanism for eligible candidates from all across the globe who wish to continue a university degree program.
The University of Hertfordshire is a public university in the United Kingdom established in 1948 as a Hatfield Technical College. It is recognized as one of UK’s 25 Engineering Colleges.
Students at the university will be free to fully avail the services in one of the highly expensive campuses. Here learners will be given a versatile option for the professional career they choose.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Graduate degree in any subject matter that taught at university.
The University of Hertfordshire awards the deserving applicants an educational award of £ 1,000 to £ 4,000.
Applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- The financial assistance posts will be granted to all candidates who pay university fees abroad.
- Applicants should have an earlier diploma of outstanding educational achievement.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Candidates are encouraged to enroll in the bachelor’s degree program online or to print and email the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Students are eligible to apply for the award after approval has been obtained.
- Candidates should file a copy of their passport, college records, references, and cover letter.
- Applicants should have finished 12 years of school education and certification of leave equal to UK ‘ A ‘ Levels and other university admission standards.
- All participants from non-English speaking countries provide evidence of English language competence by presenting the test scores TOEFL or IELTS.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 10, 2020.