Candidates are encouraged to apply to the University of Groningen funded Talent Grant Philosophy Scholarships. The scholarship is issued for the 2020–2021 educational year.
The scholarship is distributed specifically to both national and foreign students who wish to begin doctoral research, beginning with the academic year 2020-2021.
Since 1614 the University of Groningen has worked very well in three areas such as education, innovation, and research. It has consistently ranked as among the world’s top 100 universities. It provides the students with top-notch education in a wide range of disciplines.
You will have approach to high-quality supervision at the university, top-quality education and the most modern facilities. The university retains distinction as one of Europe’s finest academic universities.
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
The masters degree program will be awarded in philosophy.
For the one educational year all finalists will receive a €2,500 award. This award will assist them undertake a master’s degree at Groningen University.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a masters degree at the University of Groningen before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be from nations which are outside the EU / EEA.
- Applicants must keep an invitation to study at university.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a masters degree at the University of Groningen before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 1, 2020.