The University of Edinburgh is delighted to announce the PhD International Studentships in Future Machine Learning Systems for the academic year 2020-2021.
The award supports talented aspirants from all nationalities, who wish to study doctoral degree coursework at the university.
University of Edinburgh, located in Edinburgh , Scotland, United Kingdom.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
The doctoral degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The funding program covers the following:
- Full-time PhD tuition fees for a student with a Home/EU fee status (£4,407 per annum) or overseas fee status (£23,500 per annum).
- A tax-free stipend of GBP £15,285 per year for 3.5 years.
- Additional program costs of £1000 per year
Aspirants from all nationalities are acceptable.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the University of Edinburgh before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have a good understanding in computer architecture and machine learning.
- Applicants will have Proficient skills in C, C++, and Python.
- Applicants should have familiarity with Dr. Mai’s recent AI system research.
- Applicants will have knowledge of deep learning, optimization, distributed systems, and high-performance computing is highly desirable.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of Edinburgh before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have to submit any evidence of their English language ability.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 1, 2020.