To help offset the financial burden of the university and ensure affordability for all, University of Copenhagen is now awarding International Postdoctoral Positions in Global Mental Health. This scheme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
Through this application, the university aims to support international students who demonstrate excellent academic performance, good character, and genuine financial hardship.
University of Copenhagen in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Postdoctoral degree plan.
Field of Study:
The postdoctoral degree program will be awarded in Global Mental Health.
Copenhagen University will provide starting salary at 33,600 DKK/ approx. EUR 4.480 Euros. A supplement may be bargained, obviously it depends upon the academic credentials. The company will pay your pension scheme an additional 17.1 per cent.
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants have a strong record of publications and they can speak Spanish or Arabic languages.
- Applicants have received research grants, or have made a significant contribution to productive research grants.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- For taking admission, Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Applicants must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 14, 2020.