Students from all over the world have an excellent chance to apply for the International Postdoctoral Positions in Digital Media Analysis at the University of Copenhagen.
The educational award is available for outstanding aspirants who want to pursue the PhD research degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
University of Copenhagen, Located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
The doctoral degree program will be awarded in digital media analysis by the university.
The University of Copenhagen will offer a monthly salary of DKK 34,300 (EUR 4,590) plus a contribution of 17,1 per cent to the pension scheme. Salary supplements can be negotiated on a yearly basis.
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants have, or are about to acquire, a doctorate in computational social science, media or communication studies, sociology , political science or similar disciplines.
- Applicants must have an excellent understanding of digital media research and/or social science computational techniques, and also an awareness in civic or political participation , social movements, political parties, digital or broadcast media.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Applicants must meet all the basic entry requirement of the university.
- International students whose first or native language is not English are still required to submit either the TOEFL or IELTS.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 15, 2020.