Want to get a graduate study in the USA? If yes, then you will have a great chance to take part in the University of Chicago’s Global Financial Aid course.
The program’s primary objective is to facilitate foreign students that choose to explore a bachelor’s degree course at the United States university.
The University of Chicago was founded in 1890, and is a private research university in Chicago, Illinois. It is widely ranked as one of the world’s leading 15 universities and provides multiple courses for undergraduates and graduates.
The University of Chicago is a area to grow up in the relentless search for knowledge. Their educational model and our rigorous pursuit of knowledge have founded them as among the most prominent higher learning institutions in the world.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Bachelor’s in any field of study taught at university.
The funding would be provided on the basis of an estimation of the entire cost of attendance at the University of Chicago, covering fees, accommodation, medical insurance, a diet plan and assessments of additional costs such as books and personal expenditures.
All nationalities can apply to receive the scholarship.
The qualification conditions is as follows;
- Candidates should pursue admission to the university’s undergraduate professional development.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Candidates are encouraged to use a that application or partnership application at the University of Chicago to participate in the University’s undergraduate professional development.
- Applicants must possess a certificate of high school education.
- If your mother tongue is not English, you will take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the IELTS, or the Duolingo English Test (DET).
- You may be requested by the university to;
- Documents or transcripts from secondary school.
- Recommendation letters.
- Personal Statement
- UChicago Supplement
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 15, 2020.