If you are an international student and want to study in the New Zealand, then apply for International Prospective Students Scholarships at the University of Canterbury.
The educational award is open for those students who want to start their undergraduate degree program at the university for the academic year 2020/2021.
University of Canterbury located in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The University of Canterbury will grant $20,000 to students to achieve their degree in New Zealand.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
The qualifying criteria are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Canterbury before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must pay maximum fees charged to them.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Canterbury. After you have received an invitation to apply you can then proceed to submit an application via the online application portal.
- The following documents must be provided at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts, Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your education has not been completed in the English language, you will be asked to show an acceptable standard of English proficiency.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 31, 2020.