Canterbury University invites participants to be a part of global C S McCully support for the 2020-2021 educational year. The award is available specifically to local as well as foreign students.
The funding system seeks to help highly skilled applicants progressing to the BE(Hons) degree Academic Years.
The University of Canterbury was first in New Zealand to have only been awarded five stars by QS Stars as the second-oldest university in New Zealand. The education program involves more than 60 trade deals with North American universities.
Participants can get an outstanding academic base at this university, which you will be able to incorporate into a successful career. Here, they can get incentives for advanced education, career counseling and job training programs.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Granted to candidates to obtain a BE (Hons) degree.
The award offers financial support at a value of $2,000, for the costs involved with university study.
Applicants from across the globe are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Proper-time candidates that have finished or who have been excluded from the Intermediate Year of Engineering and are bringing competent course disciplines leading to a BE (Hons).
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidelines are intended for applicants who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Participants must take enrollment to the university and then he will be qualified for the benefit.
- Applicants should provide document copies, declaration of intent, letter of inspiration, letter of recommendation and curriculum vitae.
- Applicants will have to fulfill the entry criteria for each credential you wish to study and to be admitted.
- Candidates from out of the home country often need to meet certain criteria for the English language to be able to study at the university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 31, 2020.