Applicants are invited to become a part of the Geographical Society Research Grant sponsored by University of Canterbury for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program aims to attract high achieving commencing international students which would definitely pay heavy personal expenses in their academic study.
The University of Canterbury was the first in New Zealand to be awarded five stars by QS Stars.This provides participants on and around the UC campus as well as our field facilities a wide variety of facilities and equipment.
The university offers a range of programs that are focused on your requirements as a student, employee, employer or teacher. Here participants will receive an outstanding educational base which you can turn into an outstanding career.
Masters degree program.
Field of Study:
The masters degree program will be awarded in Geography.
For the educational year 2020-2021, the University of Canterbury will provide financial assistance for the costs involved with university research of $500.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a master degree at the University of Canterbury before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have previous year’s degree to be considered for the opportunity plan.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a master degree at the University of Canterbury before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 30, 2020.