The University of California, Santa Cruz is encouraging students to become a part of the UCSC Regents Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is exclusively open for both domestic and international students.
Students are getting knowledge and expertise at this university to prepare for their professional careers. The university aims to reflect the ideals of integrity, partnership and diversity and has a strong commitment to equality for jobs.
Established in 1965, University of California, Santa Cruz offers scholarships, grants, loans, and maybe even part-time job options for more than 12,000 applicants or about 7 out of every 10 undergraduates.
The university is dedicated to raising financial barriers that help students achieve their academic objectives.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Current freshman reward sums are $20,000 distributed for four years, and transfer students earn $10,000 awarded over 2 years.In order to receive a monetary reward, scholars are given priority registration and a provision of student housing.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the university before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants are required to participate in 15 units each quarter and retain a cumulative 3.0 GPA to apply for a renewal of the scholarship.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the university before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 1, 2020.