If you want to get a lower cost university education then take an excellent chance to apply for a CIIS Opportunity Scholarship at the University of California in United States.
The aim of this academic award is to encourage eligible foreign students to any curriculum degree. The program is open for the 2020-21 educational year.
The University of California was founded in the United States in 1868 as a public research university based in Los Angeles. It provides 106 baccalaureate degrees, 88 master’s degrees, 97 research-focused doctoral degrees and 31 professional degrees.
The university offers higher education via the dissemination of advanced education, the discovery of new ideas and long term social benefits. It has the highest award-winning educators dedicated to supporting the candidates to meet their professional goals.
Promotion for any degree coursework is eligible.
Field of Study:
The studentships are granted in the fields that the university offers.
The University of California will afford $1,500-$ 3,000 to support their tuition costs for each successful participant.
Applicants from across the globe are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- The applicants should be registered in any university degree course work and they should be a resident from around the globe.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Candidates should be accepted to any University degree scheme. Candidates will be immediately considered for the grant upon enrollment.
- Applicants should attach a biography, photos, recommendation letter, curriculum vitae, passport photocopy and all previous mark-sheets.
- You need to test the University entrance criteria page until take admission.
- Candidates must have outstanding control in English and must provide some proof of their English language competence.
Scholarship Official Web Links: