The University of Brighton is inviting candidates to become a part of the Vice-Chancellor’s postgraduate international excellence scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational program is open for outstanding students who are enrolling in the post graduate degree course work at University of Brighton.
University of Brighton, located in the south-east of England.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
International excellence postgraduate scholarships program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The University of Brighton will offer a grant of GBP 3,000 to finish its education in the United Kingdom.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postgraduate degree at the University of Brighton before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the University of Brighton. Applicants are automatically considered for this award of education after being enrolled.
- Applicants must submit Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Scholarship Official Web Links: