The program is open for the high performing aspirants from the UK and all around the world to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Develop your professional skills and climb the career ladder by studying the Financial Management course. The University of Bradford is giving you an opportunity to apply for the MSc Financial Management International Scholarship in the UK.
At University of Bradford, students will part of teaching and research that harnesses technology for the good of society. They will learn from academic and industry experts with world-class facilities.
University of Bradford is the second-largest school in the university consists of the departments of Computing, Bradford Media School, Creative Technology and Mathematics. It has a strong reputation for research and knowledge transfer. It is ranked in the Top 50 English Universities based on research funding.
Masters degree programs.
Field of Study:
Masters degree in Financial Management taught at university.
Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £3,000.
Aspirants from the UK and all around the world are eligible.
The eligibility criteria is as follows;
- The applicant must have to hold a first-class honors degree at UG level. Candidate must be interested in applying for the MSc in the field of Financial Management at the University of Bradford for the academic year 2019-2020.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- For clutching this educational bursary, aspirants are demanded to be enlisted in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Bradford. After being admitted, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- To be considered for the postgraduate course at the university, aspirants must have to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Must attach the degree transcripts and certificates.
- If your first language is not English, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can be admitted to any of the postgraduate courses.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 13, 2019.