The University of Bedfordshire is now launching Merit Awards that will help students start their higher education in UK.
This funding scheme is valued at £ 2,400 and will be available to all international students who are taking admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
University of Bedfordshire in Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire, England.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
To meet educational costs in the UK, every successful applicant can earn up to £ 2,400 for 3 academic years.
Applicants from EU and UK are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Bedfordshire before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have an entrance qualification score of 112 or even more, or similar, UCAS tariff points.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Bedfordshire before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Scholarship Official Web Links: