These educational grants are available for high achieving international applicants and aim to support their undergraduate studies at Bath University.
The University of Bath is generating Undergraduate international awards so that applicants can fund their education with the award and focus on their career goals.
University of Bath , applicants have the opportunity to enhance their talent in diverse fields and take the experience of different things. They will pursue their career with the guidance of award-winning teachers.
The University of Bath was founded in 1966 as the Bath University of Technology and granted its university status in 1971. It is a public university which ranked 6ith in the UK.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
They can apply for an undergraduate degree course in any subject at the university.
The award category is divided into 2 parts.
- The Chancellor’s Scholarship: Candidates who achieve A-Level grades of A* A* A*, or equivalent will receive a £2,000 first year tuition fee waiver. And who achieve A-Level grades of A* A* A, or equivalent will receive a £1,000 first year tuition fee waiver.
- The International Baccalaureate 50th Anniversary Scholarship: If the enthusiastic candidate achieve 44 points or higher in your IB you will receive a £6,000 first year tuition fee waiver (a total of £8,000 including the Chancellor’s Scholarship), similarly if they achieve 43 points in your IB you will receive a £3,000 first year tuition fee waiver (a total of £5,000 including the Chancellor’s Scholarship) and also on the achievement of 42 points in your IB you will receive a £1,500 first year tuition fee waiver (a total of £3,500 including the Chancellor’s Scholarship).
International students are worthy of these opportunities.
You must an eligible overseas fee-paying student and register on a full-time campus-based undergraduate degree course at the university.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To be considered for the grants, you must have to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Bath. You will be automatically considered for the grant and the university will notify you by email if they determine that you are eligible for either or both of the educational funds.
- You might be asked to submit your previous education certificates and transcripts.
- The participants must achieve A levels grades of at least A*A*A or equivalent for the Chancellor’s Scholarship and achieve 42 points or higher in your International Baccalaureate (IB) for the International Baccalaureate 50th Anniversary Scholarship.
- The participants must hold a good ability in the English language. Furthermore, you will need to demonstrate the excellence of the English language through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
Between 5 September 2019 and 15 January 2020