The University of Auckland is encouraging students to become a part of the International Qi Anlong Scholarship in Computer Science for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is exclusively open for both domestic and international students.
Students are getting knowledge and expertise at this university to prepare for their professional careers. The university aims to reflect the ideals of integrity, partnership and diversity and has a strong commitment to equality for jobs.
The University of Auckland was established in 1883, as the largest and highest-ranking university in New Zealand. The university’s motto is’ Ingenio et Labor’ which can be interpreted from Latin as’ natural talent and hard work’.
The university offers students with a range of accommodation options, and has six campuses. It also carries out education and learning in 8 faculties, two large research institutes and other institutes.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in Computer Science.
The funding will be granted annually, for a term of one year, and will be worth up to $8,000.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Auckland before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must have a degree in previous year.
- Applicants is needed to maintain a GPA of at least 6.00 in each semester of study (equivalent to a B+ average);
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Auckland before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 15, 2020.