These partial opportunities are valid for the first year of study. The funding is open for exceptional prospective students who can demonstrate their excellent academic record and leadership potential.
Applications are now open for the University of Applied Sciences Europe Scholarships for the academic session 2020-2021. The programs are available to all EU and non-EU students who want to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
At the University of Applied Sciences Europe, they are committed to providing their graduates with lasting and successful studies and training for the job in the digital age. The university also provides decision-making and social skills through modern pedagogical concepts in flexible study programs.
The university promotes step-by-step future-oriented development and interdisciplinary learning formats with actual practice at locations in Iserlohn, Berlin, and Hamburg. It offers you six bachelor and two master programs in the specialist areas of Communication Design, Interaction Design, Illustration, Game Design, Photography, Film + Motion Design, and Media Spaces.
Undergraduate & postgraduate degree programs.
Field of Study:
The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
The aid amount is awarded at the University of Applied Sciences Europe’s discretion and constitutes a reduction in tuition fees payable to the University of Applied Sciences Europe. The aid amount awarded is 10% of the tuition fees for the first year of study.
Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply for the opportunities.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- UE Scholarship of Excellence: Open to candidates with an excellent academic record and public engagement. Candidates will be considered based on their motivational letter. Applicants will describe why their achievements qualify them for the Excellence Scholarship.
- Women in STEM-Scholarship: Open to all female candidates with an exceptional academic record. Candidates will be considered based on their motivational letter where applicants outline why they chose to apply to this program and what made them choose a career in a male-dominated field.
- Sport Scholarship: Open to all candidates doing professional sports on a national level. The applicants will describe how their experience in playing professional sports provided them with leadership potential.
- Women in Leadership: Available to female applicants who can demonstrate their leadership potential.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Candidates must have to send complete application form to Berlin: firstname.lastname@example.org, Hamburg: email@example.com, Iserlohn: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants are required to show originals (not photocopies) of transcripts, documents and also attach a motivational letter of no more than 1000 words with a application.
- Candidates first select an eligible program and submit an application to study at university. After receiving an offer to study at RMIT, they have to submit the application form for this application.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 31, 2020.