If you want to graduate in the USA, you can apply for the Akron Guarantee Scholarship from Akron University.
The main motive of the grant is to provide monetary support to applicants from all across the globe who wish to study an undergraduate degree program at the U.S. university.
Akron University is a university of public research in Akron, Ohio. The university is member of Ohio’s university system, focusing on sectors like polymers, advanced materials, and engineering.
We put together various backgrounds that provide aspirants with career long expertise, internships and cooperatives, educational research prospects, training internationally, student jobs on campus.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Undergraduate degree in any subject area taught at university.
- The Akron Guarantee plan will grant between $1,000 and $7,500 every educational year.
- For four years, the program ranges from $8,000 to $34,000.
Applicants from all over the globe are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Candidates with a GPA of 3.00 or above AND 20 or SAT score around 1020-1050 or above may be eligible for the grant.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- You are supposed to participate in the university’s undergraduate courses. You will then be selected directly for the award.
- Make available the official transcripts and passport copies of the former school attended.
- You must have a previous degree certificate to be admitted.
- Candidates must demonstrate their English skills by having a minimum score from one of the following appropriate assessments:
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced):169
- PTE: 48
- GTEC CBT/GTEC :1126/1135
- TOEFL iBT:71
- IELTS: 6.0
- Duolingo English Test (DET):95
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 1, 2020.