The University of Adelaide is inviting applications for Postgraduate Scholarship to study in Australia 2019.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to provide an opportunity for a student who has obtained an undergraduate degree to enter a research career having interrupted their academic development (e.g. to fulfil family obligations, due to a medical condition or to enable the completion of professional training such as internships or other practical requirements for professional registration in particular disciplines).
Scholarship is available to pursue Honors or Postgraduate Degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study in any subject offered by the university.
$27,082 will be available for offer annually.
The scholarship is available for Australian citizens.
The Scholarship will be available to applicants who:
- are Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia who have been resident in Australia for at least 12 months immediately prior to the closing date for applications;
- have completed an undergraduate degree of at least 3 years duration;
- have completed the undergraduate degree at least 3 years prior to the closing date for applications;
- are to enroll as full-time students;
- are not in receipt of significant alternative financial support for the study program; and
- have gained admission to an Honors or Coursework Masters program (with a 12 unit research component) program at the University of Adelaide in 2019.
English Language Requirement:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The Diana Medlin Re-Entry Scholarship for Honors or Coursework Masters Application Form should be lodged, together with a certified academic transcript of undergraduate results, no later than 1 March 2019.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 1, 2019.