Wanting to finish your graduate studies at the top university in the UK? Bonne nouvelle! De Montfort University Leicester now provides you the chance to register for full-funded PhD awards in the UK.
The program is designed to enable all promising applicants who are interested in taking session 2020-2021 to research the Doctoral coursework at the university. The studentship is available to UK students as well as foreign students.
De Montfort University is a public research university providing undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees in various areas. This includes resources to support the growth or research of students and to give them confidence. It has been ranked 94th in the UK in the 2018 Guardian rankings.
The university offers a balanced training course that will empower the participants with the skills needed to satisfy employers.
PhD degree program.
Field of Study:
Doctoral work in the fields of art, architecture and humanities, business and law, computing, engineering and media, health and life sciences.
Each good scholar will earn a £ 15.009 stipend per year.
UK and overseas students are able to qualify.
The qualification criteria shall be as follows;
- For participate in this educational program it is required that candidates show adequate prior research experience and capacity.
- Candidates must keep a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- When you want to register for this scholarship, you will have to be accepted to the De Montfort University PhD coursework. When registered, applicants can access and execute the application form for the prize. Send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates must upload a Resume and details of the suggested research study, and why it maps research excellence areas of DMU.
- Applicants are advised to review university entrance criteria.
- Applicants are required to meet the university’s minimum English language criteria.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 09, 2020.