Having a master’s degree will help you achieve expertise in your profession. Umea University is supplying the Erling Persson Bursaries for Global public Health Students to examine this study’s significance.
There are eight incentives for applicants from across the globe who want to undertake a Master’s degree at Umea in University in Sweden.
Established in 1965, Umea University is a university in Umea, Sweden. The university is the fifth oldest in Sweden and listed among the 297 in the standings of universities globally.
Students will experience a motivating educational environment at Umea University that encourages creative studying and advancement.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Master’s degree in public health.
- Candidates will be granted full tuition waivers and up to SEK 3000 per month stipend.
- For the truly worthy candidates from abroad, there are 8 awards available.
All nationalities are eligible for application.
The entry requirements are as follows;
- Candidates should be residents of non-EU / EEA countries and Switzerland.
- Applicants have finished their request for a Master’s degree course in public health.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following guidelines are designed for applicants who wish to apply for scholarships:
- You must be enrolled to a postgraduate program at the University of Umea.
- Must enclose your educational documents and copies of the citizenship of all the previous school studied.
- Candidates should have a qualification equal to a bachelor’s degree in Sweden.
- Students can use test scores from several globally recognized evaluations to demonstrate their performance in English.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
- Applications will open on January 16, 2020,
- and closes on March 1, 2020.