This educational award is designed for outstanding students who want to pursue a full-time MSc degree program at the university for the academic 2020/21.
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is inviting the international students to apply for the MSc Merit-Based Scholarships in Ireland.
At The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, students will acquire skills and knowledge from a degree program which can facilitate their career progression.
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is a part of University College Dublin (UCD) that was founded in 1908. It offers high standard education at undergraduate and graduate level for all students
Masters degree programs.
Field of Study:
MSc degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The university will provide up to 50% discount on the tuition fees.
International students are eligible to apply for the endowment.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree before applying for the grant.
- Candidates must have achieved a GMAT test result of 630 or higher before submitting their application. Alternatively, candidates must have scored a minimum of 158 out of 170 GRE Verbal Reasoning and 160 out of 170 GRE Quantitative Reasoning.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Applicants need to take admission in MSc degree program at the university. Candidates must complete the online application form and attach their official GMAT or GRE Test Score Report to the application.
- All relevant documents must be submitted.
- For admission, the normal requirement is a second class honors degree, grade one (2:1).
- You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 31, 2020.