In your day-to-day work, you’ll learn how employees collaborate to serve all their stakeholders. Your meaningful work experience may even translate into a full-time position in the banking industry upon graduation. They are consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Explore your career possibilities at U.S. Bank and join a company that’s as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work.
Looking for an internship where you’ll really make a difference? Apply at U.S. Bank.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. They are pleased to offer a competitive 10-week paid internship where you’ll work on meaningful projects and effect real change at our company.
As a U.S. Bank intern, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with senior executives, get paired with a formal mentor and attend fun events specifically tailored for interns, including a volunteer day where you’ll give back to the community.
Field of Study:
Internship is available for Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business, or related discipline preferred
This is a paid internship program.
Internship Open for International Students.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business, or related discipline preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think and work independently within a professional setting
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills and desire to learn and apply Excel charting techniques
- Basic understanding of financial statements
Applying procedure Instructions:
To apply, you will need to sign up to complete an online application.
Internship Official Web Links: