If you are looking to embark on a career in the field of Music, then you have a lucky chance to apply for the Music Composition Scholarships offered by the Trinity University in the USA.
The award program aims to support international applicants who want to start their taught undergraduate program at the university for the academic session 2020-2021.
Trinity University in the heart of San Antonio, Texas, United States.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in the field of music.
Trinity University will grant an annual award of $1,500 – $10,000 at the U.S. Department of Music for the 2020/2021 educational year.
Applications from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Trinity University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must have the previous year ‘s degree.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Trinity University before submitting the application for this education award.
- The University may ask applicants for academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- For taking admission, Applicants need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Applicant must have a good articulate in the English language.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 21, 2021.