Many students dream of studying in USA, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Trinity University is offering Merit-Based funding for International Students for the academic session 2020/21.
The funding program assists international students who want to commence undergraduate course at Trinity University in USA.
Since 1869, Trinity University has helped students develop insights, expertise, and competencies. Situated in the heart of San Antonio , Texas, it is a prestigious private, liberal arts and sciences organization. Between 6-degree courses it provides 49 majors and 61 minors, and houses more than 2,500 students.
Trinity University welcomes thousands of vibrant and enthusiastic candidates every year to explore its incredible university-life. The stunning campus, first-rate infrastructure, and highly rated programs and professional opportunities at the university make learning trips more enjoyable for learners. Generally, having a higher education is a perfect opportunity to go.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The program reward varies from $5,000 to $27,000 annually, which is a four-year extension. This form will be only available for participants who satisfy the requirement of the university.
Students from any nationality are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Trinity University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- The applicant must be an foreign student.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Trinity University. After getting enrolled, all applications must be submitted online.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
November 1, 2020.