This educational award is available for international participants who wish to have an experience of student life in Japan by participating in a bachelors or masters degree program at a Japanese university.
The aspirants, who are seeking an opportunity to start their educational journey in Japan, can complete their dream with the help of the Private foundation grant program offered by the Nitori International Scholarship Foundation.
This educational program is giving you an opportunity to conduct your studies in Japan with the help of a good amount of funding. At Japanese universities, the candidates will get to learn from some of the best university teachers.
Tokyo Institute of Technology is the largest institution for higher education in Japan. It was established in 1881 and is situated as a national research university.
Masters degree program.
Field of Study:
Undergraduate and master’s degree program at any Japanese university.
The educational award will provide an amount of ¥80,000 / month for successful participants.
Students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Applicants who will not get another scholarship
- Candidates who have the ability of daily Japanese conversation to have an interview in Japanese.
- If you are selected as a scholar, you must attend the ceremony of the presentation in late March or early April 2020.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- The candidate must be enrolled either in a bachelors or masters degree program at a Japanese university. After that, you can check out the details about applying to the grant through the online portal.
- The candidate should have knowledge of the English and Japanese language.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 31, 2019