The Tilburg School of Economics and Management is pleased to inform its tuition fees and global Master in Economics Research awards. Such scholarships are the Koopmans Scholarship, the Center Scholarship and the Scholarship for Achievement.
The university provides monetary support for competent and committed candidates who wish to pursue our Master’s and PhD research courses.
At the local, regional, national and international level, Tilburg University has a history of cooperation and co-creation. We spend in training that satisfies the new generation of student’s aspirations as well as the expectations of the professions.
Tilburg University is searching for the link between the different disciplines to find alternatives to the big challenges we face as a society. They are well prepared to grow their strengths, enhance their knowledge and give back to society.
Masters and Research degree plans.
Field of Study:
The funding will be granted at any college Bachelor’s, Master’s degree programs.
- A total € 12,000 net annual Koopmans scholarship is open to several outstanding candidates. Financial assistance positions for non-EEA applicants will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and always include a waiver of tuition.
- A € 6,200 annual Center scholarship is available to outstanding graduates.
- The grant is € 2,500 plus a maximum of € 5,000. For the Master’s program abroad (changes depending on the foreign fee).
For this program, Domestic and international candidates can apply.
The qualification requirements are as follows;
- Student who are non-EEA are qualified to apply. Participants who join the program are eligible for these endowments in the Research Master’s first or second year.
- Participants who begin the course in the Research Master’s first or second year are entitled for these credits.
- Excellent bachelor students should qualify for an ‘ Excellence Scholarship ‘ at Tilburg University.This scholarship may only be applicable from Tilburg University for full-time students with a bachelor’s degree.The award can only be used for a foreign Master’s program or a Tilburg University Research Master’s degree.It is necessary to achieve at minimum 45 ECTS of this software.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidelines are intended for applicants who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Candidates must be registered to the university.After it, You will likely be considered for this research grant upon acceptance.
- To apply for this grant, you first have to provide a past document.
- Applicants must fulfill the university’s entry criteria.
- All participants should comply with the university’s English language standards.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 1, 2020.