Let’s make your year 2020 attempting to win scholarships to help pay for study. Tianjin University is pleased to announce an award from the Chinese International Government as the Chinese University Program.
The study scheme is designed to promote Chinese universities designated to enroll outstanding international students in China for graduate studies.
Tianjin University is one of China’s largest multidisciplinary universities of engineering. Today, the university has more than 4,600 staff, including 342 professors, 662 associate professors, 13 researchers, and 23 specifically engaged professors.
The university has 12 disciplines of first grade and 49 disciplines of second grade awarding doctoral degrees, 87 disciplines awarding master’s degree, 17 disciplines of engineering awarding master’s degree in engineering.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The funding will be awarded in any university-based graduate degree subjects.
The sponsorship will include:
- Waiver of tuition and campus accommodation;
- Living allowance on monthly basis;
- For Master students, 3,000 RMB per month;
- For Doctoral students, 3,500 RMB per month;
- Proper insurance coverage.
Aspirants of any nationality may apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants must be and be in good health a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China;
- Requirements for the degree and age of applicants:
- An applicant for a Master’s degree should hold a Bachelor’s degree and be less than 35 years of age;
- An applicant for a PhD degree should hold a Master’s degree and be under 40 years of age.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants must be admitted to college. In accordance with the application schedule, applicants should complete an online application on the website after admission.
- Applicants must upload notarized highest diploma scan, academic transcript notarized scan, passport photocopy, HSK certificate scan, Non-Criminal Record Certificate scan or student conduct certificate scan, A Study or Research Plan, Two Recommendation Letters, Self-introduction Video scan, Visa photocopy scan and Transfer Certificate scan.
- Applicants should have positive behavior, good overall health, and be willing to abide by China and Tianjin University’s laws and regulations.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
- 1st Round: 25 October 2019-25 December 2019,
- 2nd Round: 15 January 2020-15 March 2020