The University of Portsmouth is offering masters scholarship for UK or EU student students. Applicants could get £3,000 off your course tuition fee with our Master’s Scholarship discount.
The University of Portsmouth is a public university in the city of Portsmouth, Hampshire, England. The history of the university dates back to 1908, when the Park building opened as a Municipal college and public library.
Scholarships are available to study Master’s program.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
Applicants could get £3,000 off your course tuition fee with our Master’s Scholarship discount.
The scholarship is available to UK or EU student students.
• Entrance Requirement: To be considered for this Master’s Scholarship discount you must be a UK or EU student and:
• Accept an offer on a full-time (including distance learning) MA, MSc, MPA, MRes or LLM course by 28 June 2019, to start in September 2019
• Achieve, or have already achieved, a first class honors degree
• If you’re a current student here, see our Master’s Scholarship for current students.
Applying procedure Instructions:
We believe higher education is for everyone. That’s why, when you apply to join us as a postgraduate, we’ll consider your application on its own merits – whatever your academic or professional background. In this section, we explain how the application process works.
• Ready to apply for a Master’s or other postgraduate taught programmer
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
June 28, 2019.