If you are really searching for a support and a way to support your education, you will be applying for Bursaries in Medical and Surgical Research which the Beit Trust will be for the year 2020-21.
The trust provides a significant number of scholarships yearly to support a selection of candidates and young people, both African and British, to pursue work or study in Zambia, Zimbabwe and Malawi.
The Trust was founded in 1906 and is a British company headquartered in South Africa. Trust provides a limited number of graduate courses in relevant universities in the UK or South Africa.
Each degree of university.
Field of Study:
The funding will be awarded in any subject that the university offers.
The number of prizes for the course varies.
Students from Zambia, Zimbabwe and Malawi will apply for this program.
The qualification requirements are as follows;
- Registration are applicable to African and British candidates and young professionals to perform work or study in Zambia, Zimbabwe and Malawi.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following recommendations are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships :
- Candidates should be enrolled at a recognized university as any degree holder.
- Chasers must be willing to send your doctor’s medical certificate, a verified copy of the results about your degree, a verified record of proof of identity, a Resume detailing all the professional experience.
- Candidates should have an foundation degree.
- Applicants will show a good knowledge of English language skills like IELTS, CLB8.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
1 May or 1 October.