Funded by the Ospreys Rugby, the educational bursary is available for the UK and EU participants in order to pursue a postgraduate degree program at Swansea University.
Swansea University is offering the Ospreys Rugby Postgraduate Scholarship opportunity with the purpose of funding student’s higher education in the United Kingdom.
Swansea University, the candidates will learn from the experienced teachers and researchers. They will also have any opportunities which will be beneficial for developing their communication skills and personality.
Swansea University was founded in 1920 as University College of Swansea. It is a public research university which has 7 colleges spread across its two campuses which are located on the coastline of Swansea Bay.
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Pursuing a master’s degree program in the field of Communication, Media Practice and PR at the university.
The educational award is worth £1,500 and will have access to a £500 marketing budget to support the project work undertaken at the Ospreys.
Students from UK and EU are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- An applicant must undertake a work placement for one day a week working within the Ospreys Commercial Marketing Team or independently for the duration of the MA course.
- Participate in Ospreys Commercial Marketing team meetings.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- The candidates have to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Once you accept an offer to study on the course, then submit the following documents to Dr. Sian Rees (email@example.com)-
- Curriculum Vitae
- 300 words on ‘What are the local marketing challenges facing the Ospreys Rugby Club as it continues to develop and maximize its brand potential?’
- And 250 words on ‘Why I believe I am deserving of the program.
- An ideal participant must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (arts and humanities, business and management) with an average achievement of 55% or above.
- The participants must be very proficient in the English language.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
August 20, 2019