Don’t miss the opportunity to take part in the Chancellor’s International Scholarship program for higher studies at the St. Thomas University for the academic session 2021/2022.
The funding program encourages talented students who want to undertake a undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
St. Thomas University, situated in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the St. Thomas University.
For the academic year 2021/2022, the St. Thomas University grants up to a limit of complete courses.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at St. Thomas University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must have a minimum annual average of 3.7.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the St. Thomas University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Applicants must meet all the basic entry requirement of the university.
- International students whose first or native language is not English are still required to submit either the TOEFL or IELTS.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
March 1, 2021.