Aspirants from across the globe are encouraging to qualify for the Dr Doreen Tan Endowed Entrepreneurship Awards provided by the University of Management in Singapore. The award is obtainable for the 2020-21 educational year.
The main objective of this bursary is to support talented and outstanding undergraduates and to motivate them to obtain academic achievement.
Singapore Management University was formed in 2000 and it is Singapore’s 3rd self-governing university. It provides comprehensive business, highly qualified, and executive training programs.
At Singapore Management University, there will be numerous beautiful options for applicants to enhance their learning. The university offers applicants with communication, employment opportunities and teaching materials about healing, evaluations, leadership and much more.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Grant is given in the field of Entrepreneurship.
The award offers $11,250 for education-related expenses and discounted university fees. Fiscally feasible for one year of study.
Aspirants from across the globe are eligible for this award.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Complete time female applicants along with a proclaimed major in Entrepreneurship registered in any graduate program.
- Applicant shows competence in the fields of college life and community participation.
- Applicants expressed financial requirements with per ca pita average monthly income not more than $1,900.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Applicants should be admitted to a university degree program in order to qualify for the benefit. Applicants should apply online after getting enrollment from university as Oasis > Self-service App > Financial Aid Application.
- Applicants should submit academic records, qualifications, Passport copy.
- All candidates obtained good educational success (minimal level combined 3.40 GPA).
- Upon submitting an online application at Singapore Management University, Applicant can review all the English language standards.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 19, 2020.