The program is designed for Singaporean & Indonesian students who wish to undertake undergraduate degree coursework at the university for session 2020/21.
Singapore Management University is welcoming the high-performing deserving candidates to apply for the De Suantio Scholarship in Singapore.
At Singapore Management University, students will acquire both practical and theoretical knowledge in any study area. The university provides networking, job opportunities and educational materials on curation, assessments, advocacy and more for the students.
Established in 2000, Singapore Management University offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programs in a very flexible mode for the international students.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The bursary is available to full-time undergraduates pursuing any degree program at Singapore Management University.
The university will give the award amount of $10,000 plus other study-related expenses. Recipients may be granted internship and/or career opportunities with the Donor and/or its designated companies.
Aspirants from Singapore and Indonesia are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Full-time first-year Singaporean/Singapore Permanent Resident/Indonesian undergraduates enrolled in any degree program at Singapore Management University.
- Good academic results.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and character.
- Active community service involvement.
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with demonstrated financial need.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- The students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that they can via the Applicant’s Self Service.
- After applying online, please upload the following documents using the online upload function at Applicant’s Self Service. Academic results/transcripts/certificates must clearly show the applicant’s name and the name and logo of the awarding institution.
- NRIC for Singapore Citizens; NRIC and Passport Particulars Page for Permanent Residents, Passport Particulars Page and Singapore Student Pass for Non-citizens, Secondary school examination results, High school examination results, University results, if any SAT or ACT or IELTS or TOEFL scores School Testimonials / Extra-Curricular Activity.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 12 years of formal education with good passes in a national/international examination that is recognized for the purpose of admission.
- You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Singapore Management University.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 6, 2019.