Do you choose to study in Canada but do you think about the expenditures? If yes, you’ve got to consider at the H.Y. Louie and Lohn Entrance Program presented by the University of Simon Fraser.
The primary objective of the grant is to deliver monetary support to foreign high school students in the fall of 2020 and to conduct a bachelor’s degree program at the university in Canada.
Simon Fraser University was founded in 1962 and is a public research university located in British Columbia, Canada. it has three campuses that provide programs to undergraduates, teachers and students.
Simon Fraser University delivers programs for a wide range of students, such as participants who are considering or pursuing career choices as school teachers, in-service teachers and students from a variety of fields
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Bachelor’s degree in any subject line taught at university.
The scholarship will grant the 18 prizes $5,000 to take up the analysis costs of the worthy candidates.
Eligible for all nationalities.
The qualification requirements is as follows;
- Candidates should have scores of 80% or the IB diploma score needed to be accepted to the faculty.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following guidelines are intended for applicants who wish to apply for scholarships:
- You must be admitted to the university degree program and you can download the entry form and send it to the university at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must provide the following information.
- Fulfilled the Community Reference Form.
- A list of your accomplishments and events to show your contribution.
- Provide the voluntary work, school or community involvement with simple, succinct information.
- Extracurricular sports and the passions of art and athletics.
- Students must meet Simon Fraser University’s admission criteria.
- Applicants must be competent in writing and speak English.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 30, 2020.