Take your skills to the next level with the help of Graduate Dean’s Entrance International Awards. The program is organized by the Simon Fraser University.
This funding program is exclusively available for candidates of any nationality and will grant the award of $5,000 per year to start a career in the desired field.
Simon Fraser University is located in British Columbia, Canada, with three campuses:
- Burnaby (Main Campus).
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
The graduate dean’s entrance awards will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Simon Fraser University grants $5,000 a year when retaining the other prize. The beneficiaries will be given to those receiving the Tri-agency.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a masters degree at the Simon Fraser University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time graduate program at the university.
- The successful applicant must receive at least six credits in order to qualify for the grant.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Before applying, please feel free to follow the eligibility criteria:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a masters degree at the Simon Fraser University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must submit Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- To satisfy the university’s language requirements, Applicants can demonstrate their language proficiency through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearsons, Cambridge, and OET.
Scholarship Official Web Links: