Candidates are encouraged to apply to the Seoul National University funded Glo-Harmony funding. The grant is issued for the 2020–2021 educational year.
The Grant is distributed specifically to both national and foreign students who wish to begin doctoral research, beginning with the academic year 2020-2021.
The Seoul National University, established in 1946, provides the participants quality education and a wealth of exceptional resources. The university is commonly thought of as the nation’s most respected university.
Seoul National University prepares the most outstanding participants in Korea in its undergraduate, master and doctoral courses, in a variety of fields.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The university will provide the full tuition exemption reward amount and living expenses of 600,000 KRW monthly.
Applicants from the developing countries are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Seoul National University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Seoul National University before submitting the application for this education award.To get more details contact directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links: