Candidates are encouraged to apply to the Saint Peter’s University funded Undergraduate International Awards.The grant is issued for the 2020–2021 educational year.
The award is distributed specifically to both national and foreign students who wish to begin undergraduate coursework, beginning with the academic year 2020-2021.
The Saint Peter’s University was established as Saint Peter’s College in 1872, and is a private Jesuit university in Jersey City, New Jersey. This provides more than 60 degree and graduate programs.
The university helps students to develop skills and knowledge they need to embark on a lifelong journey of academic exploration and achievement in the field.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The University of Saint Peter will include the academic fund for applicants who need it.
Aspirants are accepted from across the globe.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Saint Peter’s University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Awarding of the funding will be focused on academic results and standardized test scores.
- For applicants who plan to be eligible for their highest merit based awards, official SAT or ACT scores may be needed.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Saint Peter’s University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 1, 2020