If you are seeking funding for a Doctoral, you will evaluate your possibilities as quickly as possible. The doctoral bursary of the Vice-Chancellor is sponsored by the RMIT University.
The research awards are granted to domestic and foreign candidates with a doctoral degree in science on the basis of academic achievement and study efficiency.
RMIT University has a global reputation for achievements in professional development, applied research and engagement with the requirements of industry and the society.
RMIT University provide you the chance to create your contribution to the world through a rare, customized study journey. RMIT University is a public research university in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Doctoral Degree program.
Field of Study:
The funding will be granted at the university’s Doctoral degree.
The VCPS offers applicants with the following benefits;
- A pro-rate annual grant of $42,384.50 (complete-time study) reflecting a significant RMIT surcharge of about $15,000 just above RTP rate.
- A $5,000 annual research assistance grant to help research programs.
- A $10,000 HDR publishing bonus (refundable on publication of a thesis). To order to qualify for the prize, applicants must apply their research paper during three and a half years (or part-time equiv).
- Postgraduate work relocation reimbursement up to $515 per person and $255 per child up to a maximum of $1,540 per adult.
- Payment of sick leave, maternity leave and parental leave (inside the terms of the contract of the bursary).
For this program, Local and Foreign students may apply.
The qualification requirements are as follows;
- Master’s degree holder.
- Master’s degree in courses with a major research portion graded as high or equivalent.
- Achievement of first-class honors.
- Bachelor’s degree of 4 years attaining a GPA of 4 or greater (80% and above).
- Students have to be an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen or a permanent Australian resident or a foreign applicant beginning on 1 January 2018 in an RMIT Doctoral program.
- Candidates should apply for a full-time doctoral program at RMIT University.
- VCPS opportunities are only available for the start of PhD applicants in the main round of scholarships.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following recommendations are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships :
- Candidates must be admitted to the university. For guidance on accessing scholarships and applying for a grant, please refer to the specific instructions on research scholarships after this phase.
- In the relevant field, applicants are advised to keep their past degree certification.
- Candidates whose first language is not English are required to include proof of English skills at the university’s higher level.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
- International Candidates: 29 February 2020,
- Local Candidates: 31 April 2020.