Get ready to grab an enriching and exciting learning opportunity named RMIT Academic Merit Awards. The program is organized by the RMIT University for the academic session 2020-21.
The main purpose of this award is to provide financial support to dazzling aspirants applying for a undergraduate degree program at the university in the Australia.
RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
RMIT University will offer ten awards amount of AU$5,000 each for every qualified student to fulfill their educational expenses in Australia.
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the RMIT University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants get a letter of offer to start any semester program of 2021.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the RMIT University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- From all non-native English speakers, the university can be asked to provide one of the following certificates of their English proficiency: TOEFL-iBT, IELTS, TOEIC, Eiken or others.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
January 31, 2021.