This bursary is awarded to international students from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan who will commence their Bachelor or Master by Coursework program at RMIT University.
Develop your unique leadership and interpersonal skills by applying for this “Future Leaders Scholarship”. The program is provided by the RMIT University in Australia.
At RMIT University, students will gain professional qualifications that are recognized and respected worldwide. It’s easier to find a job if you have an RMIT university degree.
RMIT University is an Australian public research university which ranked 16th in the world. It offers bachelors, masters, doctoral, and professional degrees for all eligible students.
Undergraduate or Masters degree programs.
Field of Study:
Bachelor or Master degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The University will provide a 20% tuition fee reduction for the successful candidates.
Candidates from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan are eligible to apply for this grant.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Be a citizen of India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- Be applying from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- Have successfully completed your latest or current qualification from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- Not an existing RMIT student
- Have an offer letter and enroll in one of the following programs at RMIT:
Bachelor degree and Masters by Coursework.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Taking the time to prepare an application is worth your while. Hence, you are advised to take admission in a Bachelor or Master by Coursework program at RMIT University. There is no separate application and applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship.
- CV, references from employers, certified copies of all graduation certificates, and some other documents are required to submit.
- For admission, applicants must hold a bachelor degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum 2.0-grade point average (GPA).
- For being eligible to study at RMIT, you need to satisfy the English language requirements of the university
Scholarship Official Web Links: