Do you need financial support in China? If yes, then here you have a chance to apply the CSC Scholarship in an masters or doctoral degree program at the Renmin University of China.
The program will be awarded to domestic and international students on the basis of academic excellence in educational year 2021-22.
Renmin University of China, located in the Haidan District of Beijing, China.
Field of Study:
CSC Scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Below are the rewards of this scholarship program;
- Applicants are exempt from registration fee, university tuition fees and free Chinese Language Courses.
- Applicants have free accommodation in campus, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks funds.
- Applicants will receive Fee for Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China.
The monthly living allowance will be issued as follows:
- Master Degree Students: CNY 3,000 Yuan
- Doctoral Degree Students: CNY 3,500 Yuan
Candidates from all nationalities are acceptable.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a masters or doctoral degree at the Renmin University of China before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must have an outstanding result in their analysis and a qualitative good skill in research.
- Applicants should be in a good physical health.
- Candidates for Master’s degree studies are under the age of 35 and also have a Bachelor’s degree.
Candidates for PhD studies are under the age of 40 and also have a MS/Masterdegree.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following guidance is intended for applicants who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a masters or doctoral degree at the Renmin University of China before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants must demonstrate an adequate level of proficiency in English, regardless of their citizenship status or country of origin.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 31, 2021.