Candidates are encouraged to apply to the Regent’s University London funded Business & Management’s Excellence Scholarships.The grant is issued for the 2020–2021 educational year.
The Grant is distributed specifically to both national and foreign students who wish to begin doctoral research, beginning with the academic year 2020-2021.
Regent University London was founded in 1984 and is a non-profit private university that offers an ideal balance between individual and group study, lectures, and practical seminars, placements, and workshops.
Applicants will learn in a positive, personal atmosphere while studying at this Regent’s University London, and join the world of work as leaders and entrepreneurs.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The university can provide up to three awards 1 scholarship covering half the fees for a standard program period & 2 scholarships covering a fifth of the fees for a standard program duration.
Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Regent’s University London before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- At least three Bs at level A (or foreign equivalent) should be obtained by the applicants.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Regent’s University London before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 31, 2020.