If you want to give an excellent start to your career, then don’t miss a chance to apply for the International Semi-Automated Vehicles PhD Positions offered by Queensland University of Technology.
The purpose of the award is to provide financial support to all eligible students who want to commence a postgraduate degree program for the academic year 2020-21.
Queensland University of Technology in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The postgraduate degree program will be awarded in in Semi-Automated Vehicles.
The Queensland University of Technology provide the outstanding applicants with an award sum of $28597 annually, including extra funding for study costs and for conference transportation.
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postgraduate degree at the Queensland University of Technology before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Foundational-intermediate programming knowledge and involvement in study using mixed methods are acceptable.
- Applicants should have a degree (first-class or second-class Division A) or equivalent acknowledged.
- Applicants should have accomplished a Masters degree or a Technical PhD (By study or training).
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the Queensland University of Technology before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Applicants must meet all the basic entry requirement of the university.
- International students whose first or native language is not English are still required to submit either the TOEFL or IELTS.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 31, 2020.