Awards help to minimize the cost of education. Therefore, the Queen’s University Belfast is offering the Queen’s Loyalty Postgraduate placements for the academic year 2021-2022.
The program is open for students who want to undertake the postgraduate degree program at the university.
Queen’s University Belfast, located in Belfast, the capital city of Northern Ireland.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The Queen’s Loyalty Postgraduate placements will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The Queen’s University Belfast will have a 20 % reduction in university tuition for year 1 for a full-time and full-time curriculum. It offers financial support to exceptional university or college students to make their paths smoother and simpler.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
The qualifying criteria are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postgraduate degree at the Queen’s University Belfast before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be listed as international fee-paying students paying the international fee to be eligible for this benefit.
- The applicant will not involve in the receipt of funds from an external supporting agency such as the government, a charity or a private entity (either school fees or school fees and living costs). These students will be included in educational loans.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the Queen’s University Belfast. After you have received an invitation to apply you can then proceed to submit an application via the online application portal.
- Applicants must prepare your academic records and proof of English language competency; provide official ID like a birth certificate, citizenship documents, and passport. Click here to check complete documentation requirements.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Proving the ability to speak English by taking the TOEFL or IELTS exam is a must if your country language is not English.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 15, 2021.