If you are an international student and want to complete their higher education in UK then apply for the Law Undergraduate Bursary. The grant is offered by the Queen Mary University of London for the academic year 2021-2022.
The study award is available to excellent students who are going to pursue undergraduate degree in the field of law in UK.
Queen Mary University of London located in East London.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The Law undergraduate bursary will be awarded in the field of law by the university.
The Queen Mary University of London is awarding a prize of $1,000-£12,000 for the undergraduate course.
Candidates from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Queen Mary University of London before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must score at least 82% overall and at least 8.0 in Math’s and 6.5 in English.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Queen Mary University of London before submitting the application for this education award.
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree and meet the entry requirements.
- Students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Depends according to the curriculum.