Pixar offers an exciting internship program intended to give students valuable “hands on” experience and exposure to our unique production environment. This is an excellent opportunity for students to learn from working professionals.
Pixar Animation Studios, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is an Academy Award®-winning film studio with world-renowned technical, creative and production capabilities in the art of computer animation.
Field of Study:
Internship is available for art intern.
This is a paid internship program.
Internship Open for International Students.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Working towards a degree or certificate in classical animation, film, or related field, and/or within one year of graduation date
- Must be available to work full-time Mon -Fri for 12-weeks between June 2019 – August 2019
- Working towards a degree or certificate in design, illustration, or classical animation and/or within one year of your graduation date
- Must have a portfolio that displays strength in illustration and/or animation design
- An art background demonstrating a thorough understanding of layout, design and strong draftsmanship
- Working knowledge of Photoshop essential
- Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to work quickly and collaboratively
- A great attitude and strong work ethic
Applying procedure Instructions:
- To enter, you will need to submit an online application at https://pixar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Pixar_External_Career_Site/job/Emeryville/Art-Intern—Summer-2019_R-01872/apply
- The applicants may also apply be Linkedin at https://pixar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Pixar_External_Career_Site/applyLinkedinPost/Emeryville/Art-Intern—Summer-2019_R-01872
Internship Official Web Links:
Internship application deadline is Sunday March 3, 2019.